The main characteristics of the Floor-Type Horizontal WRF Mill CNC, with a Moveable Slide Ram are ease of use and effectiveness. Its large variation of selectable parameters is combined with its broad offering of operating functions.
The main feature is a Modular Concept that allows great production variability and rapid setup through the use of Peripheral Tools and Accessories.
- Control system and motors
- HEIDENHAIN iTNC 530 System,
- Siemens 840D, Fanuc 31i,
- HEIDENHAIN and SIEMENS Servomotors,
- HEIDENHAIN Scales
- Machine Axes
- 3 different axes (X, Y, Z)/ additional B or V-axis when the Rotary Table is added
- The main advantage of this machine is ram travel (Z axis) up to 1 500 mm. Ram deformation due to gravity is compensate by hydraulic cylinders
- Clamping Plates can be joined together, or in combination with a Rotary Table to achieve specialized configurations, easily and quickly.
- Workpieces can be clamped either on the Additional Rotary Table, on the Clamping Plates, or using both of these possibilities.
The main purpose of the machine is a high rate of chip removal from slarge and heavy steel, cast steel, or cast iron workpieces. The machine’s technology allows for wide utilization in milling, boring, reaming, and threading processes.
- The additional CNC Rotary Tables T25/ T40/ T50, with table sizes from 2 050 x 2 050 mm to 3 000 x 3 000 mm, can hold heavy workpieces of 25 000 kg , 40 000 kg, or 50 000 kg. Even heavier workpieces can be clamped on floor plates or specially designed tables.