The most important features of Dener Smart XL are;
- Faster working speeds,
- Higher Bending power,
- Deeper throat depth,
- Higher stroke and daylight,
Dener Smart XL CNC is a synchronized hydraulic press brake with numerical CNC controllers. It offers simple operation, quick and easy part programming, easy setup of the machine, auto calculation of the bend angle, and back gauge correction. 2D offline programming feature which comes with ESA 530 Controller gives possibility to end users to complete bending program on Office PC and transfer to machine by LAN or USB. These functions make Dener Smart XL CNC Hydraulic Press Brake very popular among users. Dener Smart machine has more advanced futures than its competitors. Some of these features are: a strong and complete mono block welded frame, longer stroke and longer distance between frames, deeper throat depth, and a higher working table.
CNC Controler Features:
- Numerical 7” LCD TFT display (800 x 480 pixels resolution).
- 128 MB Silicon Disk. 32 KB of FR AM (no battery backup required).
- 51 keys IP 65 keyboard (33 general purpose keys plus + 18 function place on the near of the display).
- 1 serial port RS 232.
- 1 CAN port with 9 pins SubD F connector.
- 1 Ethernet port 10/100 Mbit (Lan connection)
- 1 VGA port for external monitor connection
- 2 US B (2.0) ports.
- Programming of the axes positions in tabular mode with automatic syntactical checks, angular programming, automatic calculation of the R and A positions and of the bending and crowning tonnage.
- 2D graphic editing for punches and dies.
- Graphical drawing (Optional)
- Automatic bend sequence calculation (Optional)
- Manual Bend Page (single Bend, no program interruption)
- All programs, tools description, parameters can be stored on the internal memory or on USB memory stick.
- These files can be exchanged with other CNC and PC trough USB memory stick.
- Complete graphic off-line programming on a standard PC, trough a simulation program.
- Customizable alarm messages.